I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New skin, Reputation and a Shoppe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
swiftyuki
Conceptual Artist
Conceptual Artist
swiftyuki

Sagittarius Pig

New skin, Reputation and a Shoppe Empty
PostSubject: New skin, Reputation and a Shoppe   New skin, Reputation and a Shoppe Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:12 am

Because Dylan's lazy and he knows how much I love to play with forum formats, we have a new skin. Sorry, this board isn't so customizable as an IPB/Zetaboards site. It only allows one skin. I like it, it's kinda suits what's going on IC.

Reputations, what...?

Yeah, we now have a reputation counter. On the right hand side is a small +/- thing right under the posting buttons(Quote, Edit, etc). These will give or take a reputation point. There is also a button that says "Merci". This is a thanks button and gives 3 reputation points.

New IC board:

We have a "Shoppe" now. FAQ of this new board is located Here.

And for those who ask stupid questions, if you post a question there, you'll lose coins. That board is specifically for buying items for IC reasons.

What might happen next?

I'm prolly gonna do monster concept designs and upload them somewhere secret for Dylan to post when someone encounters a monster.

I may or may not make a chatango chat for this site, just for derptastic reasons.

Back to top Go down
http://swiftyuki.deviantart.com
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

New skin, Reputation and a Shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skin, Reputation and a Shoppe   New skin, Reputation and a Shoppe Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:27 am

TL;DR? I hired a caretaker. =P
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk

New skin, Reputation and a Shoppe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Wanna Cast a Spell... :: The Lobby-
Jump to: