I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you miss with a shotgun?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

How do you miss with a shotgun?! Empty
PostSubject: How do you miss with a shotgun?!   How do you miss with a shotgun?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 am

Sean Green

Height: 5'6
Weight: 106 lb

Strength: 1d3+1

Agility: 2
Combat: 1
Personality: 3
Survival: 5
Technical: 6
Vehicle: 4

Starting Equipment:
One Pistol with 1D6 x 10 rounds of ammunition.
1D6 days of food rations.
1D6 days of water rations.
1 medical kit (Survival skill level +2 when using on an injury to get back 1D3 points of STRENGTH with a successful use, cannot be used if STRENGTH is below zero).

Born in the now destroyed city of Terroropolis, Sean Green has always been a quiet, paranoid kid. Of four boys in his family, he was the only one who didn't join the army, mostly because of age. Another reason was he was a skinny guy who no one wanted at their back in a fight. little did they know, this thought would be quite naive. Where Sean lacked in physical strength he made up for in mental strength. He studied engineering, and soon knew the other side of war, that of the people behind the scenes, like the back of his hand. His parents were proud, and they saw him having a great future in the military until Nazis attacked his home and killed them. Sean got away, but he decided after that he would make the Nazis pay. Yes, this was the plan all along, but it suddenly became a personal aspiration.

He is currently in France, wanting to find people who will allow him to help in the fight: people who don't look at him as a little kid of skin and bones.

Last edited by Thunderscreamer on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you miss with a shotgun?!   How do you miss with a shotgun?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Ammo x10
Thunderscreamer carried out 1 launched of one d6 :

Food

Water
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you miss with a shotgun?!   How do you miss with a shotgun?! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:01 am

Dylan?
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: How do you miss with a shotgun?!   How do you miss with a shotgun?! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:05 am

Sorry, saw the words "Sean Green" and "Terroropolis" and assumed this was for the UR game to be. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you miss with a shotgun?!   How do you miss with a shotgun?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you miss with a shotgun?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Wanna Cast a Spell... :: The Guest List-
Jump to: