I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Era of Darkness

Go down 
+2
Trollface
Zak
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

Era of Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:27 am

I laugh "Ah its a sad day when a man is struck down for speaking his mind... Oh well, not my problem." I'm going to wander through the crowd, following the duke being dragged through the town
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:29 am

THe pie maker frowns and ponders the question. "He spouted heresies and tried to incite rebellion." A loud, rough voice said appearing, quieting the entire crowd. Out stepped a man, nearly eight feet tall and stopped in blackened armoured plating. His hair was a light, almost white blonde and his eyes were a evil looking pale red.
"This man has been tried and found guilty of the crimes of heresy and shall be executed promptly. Any who find this injust can join him at their leisure. The fires of salvation are always ready to be fueled." He said, pushing past Vog and parting the crowd as he went. He went into the middle of the square where a pyre was being built.

The halfling's eyes widened as she beheld the figure. "Thats the grand inquisitor." she says in a hushed whisper. "The Orthodoxy only sends him out on the most important of missions.."
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:34 am

Bellus smiled, and casts prestidigitation, with a quick quick flick of the wrists, and a few arcane words.
"Is that so? Then this would probably be a very good time for anyone who wanted to make a stand, wouldn't you say?"
He exchanged a knowing glance.
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:38 am

You know, he really shouldn't have to, but Vog uses Detect Evil on the man.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:39 am

Evil emanates from the man and you could pretty much smell his evil. It smelled of fancy perfume and dying flowers.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:49 am

"I think it would be." The halfling nods sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:50 am

Vog winced slightly before placing his hand to his ax. The man exuded evil like an infected wound ooze pus. He was hesitant, the crowd here seemed to support him. Chances are he would not even make it to High Inquisitor before he was struck down. he looked arouns, hoping to find something that might aid in distracting them long enough.

Spot
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+2
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:52 am

Deciding it's still a little early to act upon it, Bellus follows after the prisoner, trying to keep to the darker corners, and doing his best to use Prestidigitation to obscure his presence by enhancing the shadows around him to his fullest.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:55 am

Hiro leans against the wall of a building near where the procession ended up, and nearby Vog. "Hmph. Getting that axe ready for a reason, Half-Orc?"
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:00 am

"Hm?" Vog turns around, momentarily distracted from his current 'quest'. "Perhaps...perhaps I'm just makin' sure it's still there. Wut's it to yew?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:08 am

"Oh, nothing much, nothing much. I do imagine the guards would be interested to learn of a man checking his weaponry so close to one of the most important members of the clergy though, don't you think? Might even be a hefty reward to the person who turns in the assassin of such a good and beloved person, after all..."
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:10 am

"Bah!" Vog spits then, in a hushed tone says "There is nothing good about him. The man reeks of evil..." He begins following the High Inquisitor through the crowd, trying not to lose sight of him.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 am

Bellus looks around to see if anyone else in the crowd seems to be exhibiting any anti-establishment tendencies with regards to the current situation, such as reaching for a sword, or casting magic at the inquisitor or being called Orga.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 am

I place a ringed hand upon my rapier's hilt and smile, this could turn out to be profitable. I'm also going to follow Vog and therein the inquisitor
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:19 am

"Yeeeeessssss...Well, this means quite little to someone like me. All've the people in the crowd seem to believe him to be the pinnacle of goodness and flowers. That means they'll want him alive, I should imagine...And give quite a nice reward for the matter, too."
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:23 am

"Feel free to do as yew please, but do note that I will not let yew stawp mai" Vog continues following the procession.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:42 am

"Not everyone shares that sentiment, savvy?" I look to the Rogue and smile "Not that i'm inclined to care either way, you just might be slightly outnumbered" Hand still on my Rapier
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:45 am

Bellus joins the group.
"Then less direct tactics would probably be apropos, wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:48 am

Vog turns to face the group. "Oi would rather it that he not breathe a single breath past today..." Vog pauses for a moment. "But yes, attempting to stroik him down now would be a rather foolish.."
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:51 am

Bellus nods.
"So how about for now, we focus on causing a little chaos? I think I might be able to free the prisoner, but... I could do with some protection. And a place to take him."
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:59 am

"Well, I had been troying to find something that moight do for a good distraction. But as for shelter..." Vog shrugs
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:03 am

Bellus flicks his dagger out, and uses Prestidigitation to make it hover a little above his hand, running a faint blue glow down the blade.
"Distractions, I can manage."
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:18 am

The halfling, who has been looking at this thus far, speaks up. "I know a place where he can go. There's a ship leaving in 2 hours that supports anti orthodox forces. We can take him there. Zak is stupid Joe is awesome
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:23 am

"Well then I guess it's just a matter of where we take him to"
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 am

Zak is stupid! And Joe is awesome! ^_^
"In that case, we should strike while the iron is hot."
Bellus looks at the halfling.
"Ma'am, if you'd be so kind as to ready yourself to lead the prisoner to your ship, we'll meet you on the way. We may need directions though."
He then turns to Vog.
"And I'm sure a swift attack on the inquisitor would serve well to distract the guards, if you think you can escape them quick enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Era of Darkness
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next