I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Ideas for later Adventures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

2 Ideas for later Adventures Empty
PostSubject: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:46 am

The first should be a relatively easy one, although it might take some real creativity when setting up the characters: what if we did an Undead Rise DnD game?

The second one makes things a lot more silly. My idea was we each make a character that is an honest as possible version of ourselves, and had an adventure. I think the logical starting point if we did that would be Trevor's house...
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:02 pm

I like both ideas. They may both suit different systems better though. The Thirteenth Year would probably work pretty well on both, since it's set up for a more modern world. If I can find my copy of the PDF for that I'll post it up at some point.
I'm mainly saying that because I'm well aware that the most honest to god version of me is probably a bard. And bards suck. =P

Of course, anyone is free to DM, so you're welcome to go ahead and run such games, Nik. Which would be awesome, because then I could not DM! =D
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:18 am

I may be to much of an armature to DM.

Also, if we do one of a realistic for of ourselves, why not have it in the Tolkenish world? Just to be quarky and random.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:30 am

Oh sure, we could totally do that, but like I said... I dun wanna be a bard, and there's no scientist class. =P

Also, following up on what I said before... Anyone up for attempting a campaign in The Thirteenth Year?
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:30 am

Hmmm... Maybe. But I wouldn't get into it unless others were excited about it.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 am

.....ZAK WANT NOW
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:39 am

Ahem. I love the idea for both, but I also want to show you all Scion, which looks really fun. Take the Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series, take out some Greek Myth and put in other stuff then make it more badass and you have Scion.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TabletopGame/Scion?from=Main.Scion
Back to top Go down
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 am

Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 am

...I'm not making any rules for Warhammer...
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 am

But I will make and DM a game of Real Life-ish the Thirteenth Year style game.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:00 pm

Alright, I like the Scion idea a bit, bit it utterly confuses me
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:06 pm

What are you confused about? All the myths about gods are true, there are titans that were locked away, they are coming back, the gods are trying to keep them under control... oh, and you're the son/daughter of a deity.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:54 pm

The Egyptian myths alone conflict with each other. Sure there's connections, but there's incongruancies as well.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:03 pm

I dont really think it meant every single myth, Nik... But either way it looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 pm

It does look cool indeed. I'm in if someone can pass me a rulebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Ideas for later Adventures   2 Ideas for later Adventures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Ideas for later Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Wanna Cast a Spell... :: The Lobby-
Jump to: