I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dylan's Handouts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

Dylan's Handouts Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's Handouts   Dylan's Handouts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 am

So, at time of writing, my current intention is to have a long term reward scheme for games as a little extra motivator. Basically, while most things will get you XP rewards as you'd expect, such as good RPing, combat, class based activities, sheer feats of awesome, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, I will also be giving each player a long term goal in the game which, if completed, will earn them an epic item of some description, which they will then start with in every following game I run. Tasks and rewards alike will both be something that seems suitable to the player. Of course, I'll probably keep things interesting, by giving people tasks that contradict each other. Just so you all know. =P

Anyway, I figured, this would be a good place to keep record of what rewards you all get. I'll edit things into the first post, so if you want to respond, maybe to request an item you'd like as a reward or to complain about how badly this idea sucks, feel free.

Zak:
Trick Mug - In recognition of his incredible timing on a double fumble in his first post, combined with the hilarity of his Perform_Beer Chug skill, Zak obtains the trick mug. A 1lb wooden ale tankard which has been magically enchanted so that, when one drinks from it, it squirts the contents in their eyes, temporarily blinding them.
The Mask of Doom - The reward for completing The Dungeon of Some Dooms! A mask which allows the wearer to relive the doom of the nearest corpse, spirit or soul for as long as they wear the mask. Provided the wearer is unrestrained, removing the mask can be attempted once every ten rounds, requiring a will check of DC40.
Stocking of Holding - In a random bout of holiday cheer, everyone is awarded presents! This gaudy, festive item will be perfect for storing your presents, as it has unlimited storage space!
Paper Crown of Healing - A hilarious, brightly coloured party hat that allows you to restore one party member to full hitpoints once a day (within touch range). Incredibly overpowered, possibly. Easily destroyed? Definitely!

Orga:
Shovel of Determination - Even at the bottom of a pit, 120 feet down, with no exit and no food, you still refuse to surrender. As long as this item is in your inventory, you can reroll any fumbled will check. If you fumble a second time, you cannot reroll.
Stocking of Holding - In a random bout of holiday cheer, everyone is awarded presents! This gaudy, festive item will be perfect for storing your presents, as it has unlimited storage space!
Saint's Column - In redemption lies the key. A wooden cross necklace. Summons a pillar of sunlight five foot wide (one square) on command within twenty feet.
Cloak of Shadows - You got eaten by a Grue. Then you made it into a cloak! Feel free to put this on when ever you want to get eaten by a Grue. =D =D =D
Ring of Yuto - An ancient ring with illegible demonic writing scrawled across it. It grants three points of fire resistance, and minor fire based visual improvements at will (basically, if you want to look like a badass, you can make your iris look like flames and shit). Supposedly, this piece is the conduit for the powers of an ancient, powerful demon with a hot girlfriend. =P

Hiro:
Cookie - It's chocolate chip, and gives a +1 to your next roll. Eat it, it's what your character would do.

Nik:

Jeebus:
Bards Codpiece of Holding - You are a shitty bard, but at least you have a massive codpiece charisma score! Like a bag of holding, only it is a codpiece. Enjoy.

Lyndan:
Gloves of Bigby's Forceful Facepalm - Leather gloves which allow the user as a triggered At Will Free Action to cast Bigby's Forceful Facepalm, by bringing their left hand to cover their eye and part of their forehead, and shaking their head as they slowly slide their head down their face (that would be the somatic component. Verbal components may include phrases such as "are you serious", or "not again Orga". Or "not again, Hiro". Or "Not again, Nik". Or "Not again, Zak". Or "Seriously Orga, I already said 'not again, Orga', weren't you listening the first time?"). The power emanates a bright flash from the contact between face and palm, allowing all creatures with an intelligence of three or higher knowledge of just how dumb the trigger event was.
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk

Dylan's Handouts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Wanna Cast a Spell... :: The Trophy Room-
Jump to: