I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Masters of the Sky

Go down 
+2
Trollface
Jeebus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!

Aries Dog

The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:07 pm

So, like, the fact that the level two sorcerer has barbarian level hitpoints and strength means nothing? And that he has low level tank AC?
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Sorry, I forget what your stats are like. You'd probably be okay at surviving through the decent AC. Don't overestimate the use of high strength though.
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:25 pm

You all see flashes of certain areas, all different rooms. Dylan, you catch the sight of a few men in similar robes to the man Orga MURDERED.
I would like Nik to roll me a d20. Just a d20.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:42 am

I am fairly certain that was not murder. It was totally manslaughter. =P
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm pretty sure we're dead. Like, oven fried. Or slowly marinated in our own liquids. Something utterly unpleasant to be sure. And, if in the unlikely event that the individual who died did not deserve it... He will likely have been an important NPC who would help us slay the demon or, in the guise of slaying it, trick us into releasing it as we are known to be the descendents of those who put it there.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:35 pm

You are being paranoid, Zak. Since when did rashly murdering the first person you come across ever have any negative connotations? =P
But yeah, seriously? We'll be fine. You are the Cleric, have faith.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:04 am

You've all got so much faith in me xD
I wouldnt straight up kill you all with a trap that one dumb mistake could end you all. You forget that I know you guys Razz
Im not one for cornering the players into no-win situations, specially not at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:09 am

Jeebus wrote:
I wouldnt straight up kill you all with a trap that one dumb mistake could end you all.

I would. Just sayin'. =P
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:31 am

I like to make YOUR death YOUR fault.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:47 am

Murdered you say? My good sir, he was a mysterious robed man just standing around in a ruin that contains an evil demon prince. And then, upon seeign a group so ridiculous they could only be Adventurers, he ran off into the building. This makes him an enemy as we all know, you cannot murder enemies, only slay them Razz

Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:34 am

For a cleric, Tarn and I both have a distinct lack of faith. Just in general so don't feel too bad.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:10 pm

A cleric who scoffs at religion?

Jeebus's roll
Thunderscreamer carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:39 pm

You find yourselves in a room, there is one single runic circle under you. The wheel is gone. Across from you is a corridor.
What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:24 am

I attempt to analyze the rune, see if I cant learn how it works and maybe activate it to get back if we need to. Also to see if there's any other anything in here I recognize as magical...At least, Arcanely.

Knowledge(Arcana):+9
Hiro carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:26 am

Eleilla immediately drops into the shadows, being wise enough to recognise potential for a trap. She equips her best paunching fists.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Tarn, seeing, or rather seeing the thief as she melted into the shadows, readied his weapon and slapped it against the meaty palm of his hand and tried to see anything else of note in the room.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Latra steps back sharply, her back against a wall, shocked to have suddenly teleported.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:16 am

Goran sheathes his scythe on his back and takes an offensive stance as he equips Fire Ball to both hands and drinks a Potion of Magicka Regen so tha- oh, wait a minute, wrong game. Razz
Goran sheathes his scythe, takes an offensive stance an readies himself to begin casting, a bright blue light emanating from his eye sockets and mouth, as the magical energy began charging in him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masters of the Sky
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18