I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Empty
PostSubject: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 am

AWRIGHT, LETS DO THIS
But...First things first...Roll Spot and Listen, to see if you actually perceive anything around yourself.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:56 am

Zak carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+ 10 listen

Zak carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+ 10 spot
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:43 pm

You see that you are at the Cathedral of the city, and hear the blessed sermons being given by a bishop at the alter. Most of the people there have their heads bowed, sitting in the many pews from the front to the back of the building. You, however, are standing some ways off to the side of the Bishop, being there as both part of the sermons and as a measure of security-After all, many Clerics are known to be powerful fighters throughout the land, their power blessed by the gods themselves. You hear something over the prayers and organ-music, however, faintly, sounding somewhat like screams, and as you look outside the windows you see people running in the streets.

What do ye do, noble Cleric?
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:51 pm

I am just in the middle of a swig from my little silver container, the ruby liquid pouring down to my throat. I choke slightly as I hear the screams, I listen closely and, after I discern that it is indeed screaming, I grab my hammer from my podium and I rush outside.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:57 pm

You see people screaming and running from what appears to be a horde of shambling monsters, though its too far to tell what exactly. However, you are aware of some of them getting hold of the slower civilians and dragging them into the inner reaches of the horde, where the screaming itself is originating from. The Bishop comes after you, asking, first confused but then in pale shock,"Whats the matter with you, we needed you up the-Oh...My...What is all this?"
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:14 pm

"I don't know, sire." I murmur, squinting my eyes. "But go back inside and barricade the doors." He ordered, taking his hammer and shield and walking towards the stream of things. "HALT!" He cried.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:36 pm

The Bishop nods his head and re-enters the Cathedral, and you can overhear him trying to keep the people calmed and quiet. When you say to HALT! the undead horde stops for a second, and even at this distance you can kind of see them turning their heads towards each other as though in confusion. Then they turn back to you and charge forth, completely disregarding your command.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:49 pm

I tap my hammer against my knee and count how many there are.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:53 pm

In just the first line of the horde, you are able to count at least 20. However, there are many, many more beyond that, and their numbers seem to grow as they take more ground and more innocents fall to them.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:08 pm

"Hmph. Well damn." I mutter. "This is going to take a bigger hammer." I wish I could pull out a magic hammer blessed with bane of undead then I promptly turn and lock myself inside the cathedral. "Everybody, get anything you can and block up this door, now!" I shout
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:53 pm

The people are at first confused, but the Bishop nods and tells them to listen. They all work together to get the pews arranged along the doors of the massive cathedral, but they cant figure any way to entirely blockade the massive windows in the case that whatevers coming decides to breach them.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:20 am

I nod and count the number of people. Are there upper floors in the cathedral?
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:33 am

Huh, thought I'd posted past here in this topic...

There seems to be a few upper walkways for people of nobility to worship while still feeding their ego of being above the commoners, but aside from that no. And including said nobles, and also the clergy, you figure there to be around 30 people in the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!   UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UR D&D Solos! ZERIC THA HAMMER'S Solo!
Page 1 of 1