I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Game to Avoid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

A Game to Avoid Empty
PostSubject: A Game to Avoid   A Game to Avoid Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:58 am

For your own good, do not buy the new Lord of the Rings game. My cousin got it, and we literally spent six hours fighting the boss on normal dificulty. After that we accidently went to the wrong location and were forced to replay the end of the level over. Unfortunately, there was some sort of glitch with the boss room, and we couldn't enter it a second time. We also couldn't find any way of skipping it and going to the next level.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

A Game to Avoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game to Avoid   A Game to Avoid Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:05 am

Ouch dude. That really, really sucks. I haven't had such a bad experience with a video game like that since Half Life: Opposing Force back in, I think 2001? It took me about three hours to whittle down the final bosses health because there's no indication of whether you're actually doing damage to him, so I had no idea what to attack him with. Finally brought his health down to nothing, and as he died, my computer crashed and I lost all my progress. So, I know exactly how that feels.
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

A Game to Avoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game to Avoid   A Game to Avoid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:37 am

Nik: advice to you is to ask me for the ratings of that game before you spend money on it. That or go to a website that gives you the ratings and a review.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

A Game to Avoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game to Avoid   A Game to Avoid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:56 pm

I didn't buy it. My cousin did.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

A Game to Avoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game to Avoid   A Game to Avoid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Aaaaaaaaaalways come to me for help! NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Game to Avoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game to Avoid   A Game to Avoid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Game to Avoid
Page 1 of 1