I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Masters of the Sky

Go down 
+2
Trollface
Jeebus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:13 am

I eye the rogue suspiciously and stop wriggling. "Yeah, you've been a huge help so far. If that was the case, why aren't you out of yours, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:31 am

She shrugs.
"I'm not a manly dwarf like wut you are."
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:36 am

"No, you look like you'd be better at sneaking. Lookit where that got ya.." I mutter, sitting against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 am

She glares for a moment, then goes and inspects the door (I'm assuming the cell has some kind of entrance).
"Wutever. I don' intend staying here for long."
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 am

It sure is a barred door. You note that even the door is sterile clean.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 am

Eleilla, not being the type to just give up like that, sits there examining both the door and the handcuffs for any possible hint of a way out.
Also, she looks to see what's on the other side of the bars. Because, you know, it might be a guard asleep against the bars with the keys in his hands. =P

Also, whoever has the best planar knowledge, go roll to see if we're stuck on the Lawful Tidy plane. =P
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:58 am

Anything specific or a general scan?
Also roll search.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:20 am

Just a general scan.

Search(+4):
Trollface carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:46 am

You sure are aware it's a door. The room on the other side seems to be unmanned.
Back to top Go down
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 am

Goran stands up from where he'd been sitting on the ground the whole time. He wasn't exactly sure how he'd gotten there and that frightened him. Well, it would frighten anyone, but Goran wasn't alive and he never really slept so waking up to find yourself somewhere you weren't is rather frightening. He looked at the cuffs on his hands and tried to see if he couldn't just get them to fall off.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:58 am

I high five Orga for not just bending over and accepting his fate like everyone else. =P
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:25 am

As Latra looks around the room, then asks, "Are we all in here for the same crime?"

Thunderscreamer carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
AAAHHHHH! STUPID ME HIT EDIT BECAUSE I SAW A GRAMATICAL ERROR! It was a 14 too! Mad
+4 (search(windows(likely barred) and openings))

Last edited by Thunderscreamer on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:33 am

"I didn't do anything wrong, you blighter." I grumble, feeling on the chains for any weakness.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 am

(Really, guys? No one notices the creepy dead dude, standing up? :p)
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:39 am

(Latra's seen stuff that's just as freaky in the mirror! Razz)

"Really? The why are you in jail?" Latra inquired.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:41 am

Eleilla turns around at Latra's comment.
"Wait, what'd you do to end up in here?"
Turning around, she notices the creepy dead dude standing up, and jumps back into the door.
"And why is there a zombie in our cell?"
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:44 am

I look around in alarm. "What creepy dea- AH!" I say, grasping for a weapon that is obviously not there by my side. "BEGONE, FIEND, FROM WHAT HELL DID YOUR MASTER BID YOU COME?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:49 am

Latra looked at him, and for a second was shocked with fear, then flushed with sympathy. Had this man gone through the same thing Latra had, only without repenting? However she would do her best to hide her emotions, and say to the snarky dward, "Oh don't tighten your cuffs again over this. You don't know who he is."
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:50 am

Goran looks at Ellelia with hollow eyes. "Why is there a monkey in our cell?" He asks, snarkily. When he notices the dwarf spasm he looks at him oddly. "Hell? Oh, you mean that fiery lake thing? Yeah no. They came from a much fluffier place, actually. They're still a bunch of self centered pricks, however"
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:53 am

I glare at him further. "Be you of benign or malign intent?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 am

He glares at the cleric just as much before spitting out "Benign...mostly. Not that you'd be in much a state to do anything about it if I were malevolent..." he flexes his wings a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:04 pm

I nod, slightly appeased. "Not like you're in the state to do anything malevolent either." I say, nodding to him.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Goran also nods, deciding to keep the fact he could melt the man's face off a secret.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 pm

After an awkward pause, Latra looks at Morana, and answers here earlier question, "I can't remember why I'm here, but this isn't the first time I've been in this situation. My best guess is that in a few hours the side effects of the tranq will wear off and I'll be able to tell you exactly why I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:23 pm

I awaken, my head in a not-so-moderate amount of pain. Blearily, I look around, noticing the other cellmates. One in particular caught my interest, and considering it wasn't trying to kill us, I figured it was either not mindless, or the Necromancer that controlled it had given it commands not to kill us, for whatever reason. Seeing as how its wearing shackles as well, I decide its probably not being controlled. I attempt to deduce what manner of Undead it might be.
As well, I ask in a slurred voice,"Hrnn...Who'er all've you?" As I say this, I notice that whatever it was that knocked me out must still be in my system, since my normal dialect is much better. As I wake up, I attempt to figure out if I still possess my magic, or if there is some force at work cutting it off.

Knowledge(Arcana):+9
Hiro carried out 2 launched of one d20 :
4 , 9
First roll is the Undead, second is if there's something cutting off my magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masters of the Sky
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next