I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undead Rise-D&D Style

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

Undead Rise-D&D Style Empty
PostSubject: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:58 am

Technically, this one has been begun but hasn't gotten much anywhere yet, so new character teeeeechnically can still apply to join(if, of course, we get enough new people for new characters and blah). So yeah, all you people who know what Im actually talking about, post in 'ere, and anyone who wants to know just ask in a PM or something.
Aaaaaaand GO
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:15 pm

I am posting, because I am a person in this game! One who is decidedly awesome, I might add. Just acknowledging my presence in lieu of other people who are currently in the midst of their solos.
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:05 am

I too, am in this game. I am, in fact, right in the middle of my solo. A solo I have been attempting to complete for THREE MONTHS and I would very much like to finish it. HIRO
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:57 am

I was in this with Zak the bored bard! And a short dwarf! WITH A GIANT FURRY AX
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:45 pm

ME TOO!

*Looks at Zak*

wait what? No, just no! Anyway, how do we roll the characters? Through Dylan's Nazi game style, the standard, or some other?
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Dont join. Seriously. Hiro doesnt post as it is.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:50 pm

This game started several months before I started the site. We're almost a year into this campaign, and I have currently rolled a Strength check, a Spot check, and am part way through a single round of combat. Zak is not exaggerating. This is a slow enough moving game as it is.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Zak wrote:
Dont join. Seriously. Hiro doesnt post as it is.
*coughcoughitsbeenyourdamnpostcoughcough*
Admittedly I haven't been the most active DM. I'm trying to change that, especially with Fires(once Jeebs gets back). But when only one of the players is even playing and reminding me its my own post when I forget(sometimes), its hard to do so.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:07 pm

This game started several months before I started the site. We're almost a year into this campaign, and I have currently rolled a Strength check, a Spot check, and am part way through a single round of combat. Zak is not exaggerating. This is a slow enough moving game as it is.

Where?
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:08 pm

I know its my post BUT IM NO LONGER INTERESTED. Maybe, its because you dont post or do diddly squat.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Nik is being oblivious again and this is a link. =P

I have to admit, I'm amused by "I'm not posting because you don't post enough." =P
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Its circular but 87% truthful logic! Razz
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:50 am

Okay, this is a bit awkward. I saw those earlier, and thought someone had finally made a UR topic, but actually reading them convinced me it wasn't Undead Rise at all...

Where on earth are the characters even?
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 am

The thing was orignally on CE.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 am

My Kick Ass Monk.
Zak's Cleric.
Orga is a template Whore.

Zak also has a Bard, but it's not been posted up here. The character sheet is somewhere on CE.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 am

So I take it it's not actually Undead Rise at all?
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 am

No, Nik. *facepalms* Its UR- DnD style. As it said. And by DnD it means with fantasy, not techy
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:49 am

That is.. wow, just no! I can't even look at you Hiro, no! That's on the same level as Megapirannah and Troll 2! Ugh!

*Headdesks*
*Headdesks*
*Headdesks*
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 am

The name wasn't mine, its just a campaign about some guy trying to start a Undead apocalypse. We just began refer to it as UR D&D, in part because of how it fit and in part because the previous name for it was quite a fair bit wordier. It stuck.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:06 am

Well then, I don't think I want to join. I thought this was the real UR, just in a DnD campaign. Honestly, that could have potential. I mean, an after the city campaign when it's spread to the world, or an at the time of the outbreak where characters meet. Or, simply another group of people in the other side of the city.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:19 am

*shrugs*
If I were gonna try that, it wouldn't be my first campaign. :p
The idea'd have potential, but it'd require a major rewrite of D&D basics, such as the abolishment of every magic class and nonhuman race(well, actually, the races could stay as archetypes instead of separate species-hmm...not all of them, though, and special powers would have to go). My point is, if I WERE to run that kinda campaign, I'd want to make sure I have the experience to run it right as well as the time to commit to it to be sure I'd be active on it.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:54 am

Yeah, as I said before, that kind of campaign would work better in a different game system. I mean, even if you ignore the physical appearance and just take them as general archetypes, any elf-based race would be out (characters who don't have to sleep are difficult to explain), and gnomes would be gone too (thanks to them being balanced around their spell-like abilities). That instantly cuts out half the Core races. There are pleanty of other gaming systems out there which you could try, though.

*Has a real craving for Shadowrun right now*
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 am

Luckily for us there are people who have done that for us! I mean, for example, the WWII fallout one for example.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 am

Uh, Thirteenth Year isn't a DnD convert though... It uses the sketch system.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead Rise-D&D Style   Undead Rise-D&D Style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undead Rise-D&D Style
Page 1 of 1