I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Den of Terror

Go down 
+2
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
Trollface
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!

Aries Dog

The Den of Terror - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Wat mulls it over a bit. "Ulroight, make it sexteh an' firs' dibz awn all da magik wepuns an' yuve gawt yurself a deal", Wat says finally, holding his hand out to Sher.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:45 pm

I grin. "Sixty it is, and any good magic weapons that you'd like to use." I say, shaking his hand. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 pm

"Nawt a prawblum" he says. He notices Sher widdling. "Wutr yew doin wid dat peese of tree?"
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:52 pm

"I'm widdling into a shape. I think I'll make it a wolf, after almost dying it seems a bit fitting." I say conversationally, the wood taking the rough form of a four legged animal.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:56 pm

"Oh....hey, 'ow did you gois end up foitin' wulves, aneehows?"
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:58 pm

"Well, eheh. I suppose we simply were unlucky. We walked right by them and didn't notice until it was too late. Then we got chased and climbed up the trees, since we couldn't take them out in normal combat..." I nod. "Yeah, it was mostly our not paying enough attention." Then the thought hit me. "How did you all find us anyway? We had the maps."
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:07 pm

OOC: Lies. We tried to sneak by them and failed. I remember because Dylan called me on Skype and laughed at me for it.

Leiland looked into his no about one third of a loaf, now calmed down and thinking clearly. Had he seriously just tried to attack the healer? Why had he done that? What had the gnome ever done to him? The more Leilanad thought about it, the more Leilanad regretted it. Feeling he should make amends for what he had done, he put his bread away and walked over to Errwick. He looked down at his feet, but as he started to talk, he looked Errwick in the eye and simply said, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for lunging at you."
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm going to kick back and be like "So, young madam. I don't believe I caught your name. If I may ask how did you get your fascinating powers?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 am

"I'm Suzy!" She said happily, before responding to the second part of the conversation with,"And my magic, I think I've had it always...Or maybe when one of those mean people attacked my home, they left behind a book..."She said, somewhat lost in thought trying to recall which it was.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:06 am

"Wail, iz a bit of a lung story, but basikleh, me and da lil' un went to da jipseh cahmp and troid ter git darwreckshuns but ended up foindin' dat bahd insted." Wat points to Mordecai. "And den we walked aroun in da wudz fer a bit lookin', and den we troid ter git a map, but it broke, but the bahd new ware ter go and den we found yew and kill'd sum wulvs"
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:35 am

"How interesting... And you're a traveler now? What about your parents?" I'm gonna go ahead and be as genuinely interested as I can in that WE ARE TRAVELING LIFE THREATENING JOURNIES WITH A CHILD.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:41 am

"Adventurers killed daddy." She said, her voice having grown sad at the memory. "And I never knew mommy. I'm on this journey because I don't really have anything else to do."
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:55 am

"Ah how sad. It is unfortunate when a good mans life is cut short." I light up a pipe then look to Wat and co "How long have you all been an adventuring party?"
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:36 am

"Uuuuuuuuh" Wat holds up a hand and begins counting on his fingers, muttering to himself about 'careeyen da too'. "Abowt....twenty-noin 'ours" he says finally.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:01 am

Suzy looks at him confusedly for a moment, relieved for a distraction to thinking of her deceased parent, before saying,"But we'd just met each other for the first time in the bar yesterday! You're odd..."
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:32 am

Sorry Nik, only just got caught up, or I'd have posted sooner. =P

Errwick looks up at you slightly confused, but not particularly looking upset at all.
"For which is Errwick doink to beink incurrink the Treekin's wrath?"
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:15 pm

"You.. you said I was a woman," Leilanad said.

(At least I think you're asking why he got mad)
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:40 pm

(You are indeed correct. Take into account, linguistic barriers are not the only ones here =P )

Errwick's forehead wrinkles even further, and he taps the helmet by his side thoughtfully.
"Errwick is not understandink Treekin physioliologee vary well. Leila is... Gender neutral?"

=D
(He is not being an asshole, I swear. He's a Gnome cleric. He grew up in a monastery surrounded with male gnomes that don't know what sex is. It's in his nature!)
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:46 pm

"Noooooo, Im male," Leilanad said in an akward, yet corrective tone. "And my name's not Leila."
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:09 am

Errwick takes out a small notebook and starts scribbling in what appears to be Gnomish text.
"Errwick will be tryink to memberise thees. Errwick is not beink vary familiar with Treekin."
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:12 am

I nod, listening to Wat's story. "Thats interesting." I murmur. "So, you basically wandered around the woods trying to find us?" I shrug. "Either way, I'm impressed with your prowess, my dear half orc."
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:12 am

"A word of advice," Leilanad started, "usually if and elf or human or also many other races a deep voice means male."
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:34 am

Errwick shrugs, and squeaks back at you.
"To Mountainkin, all Treekin are havink deep speeches. Treekin are all lookink the same to us too. Treekin are not havink enough blemishes to beink disintinguishable."
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:43 am

"Alright, I guess I can understand that," Leilanad said in a somewhat annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 am

If you understood it, I'm gonna have to crank the accent up a notch. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Den of Terror
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next