I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Masters of the Sky

Go down 
+2
Trollface
Jeebus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:28 pm

I'm sorry Jeebus. I meant for the knockout serum thing to be a past experience that was obviously a wrong assumption.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:31 pm

*For the record, I said nothing about knockout. When I said still in my system, I meant along the lines of that, ooorrrrr concussion, ooorrrrr whatever else. Since reading back over it, I guess it does look like I meant Nik's explanation specifically
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:56 am

Eleilla hesitates for a minute, before remembering a number of lessons about the importance of trust and honesty.
"Sister Eleilla, of the New [INSERT GOD NAME HERE] Chapter."
(I... didn't think to check out Jeebs' gods. I am happy to take any of the gods in your world.)
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:30 am

Orga, you find your bindings do not change in tightness or looseness. They just stay upon you.
Hiro, you have no idea how exactly this undead was created. You're aware there is some residual arcana left in his body from his creation.
You also find that yes, you cannot cast spells. You can still sense magic though.
You all realise that there is nothing really making any of you drowsy aside from waking up. It's almost as if you all simply went to bed before you woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:45 am

'Hmm, I suppose I should have known that wouldn't work.' Goran thinks to himself as he tries to sense his familiar and see where it got off to.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:47 am

You cannot feel your familiar in range of you
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:53 am

'Bloody useless ball of feathers, never around when you need him'. Goran tries to cast Prestidigitation.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:57 am

You begin to cast the spell and are knocked magically across the room take 1d6 nonlethal damage
Damage
Jeebus carried out 1 launched of one d6 :
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:59 am

While waiting for the others to introduce themselves, Eleilla closes her eyes and whispers a prayer to her God.
She opens her eyes to see the undead creature flying through the air.
"Is... is that normal for you?"
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:02 am

(I think Undead are immune to nonlethal damage...)

"Son of a bitch!" Goran shouts as he flies back across the room. He gets up from the ground. "No it is not bloody well normal for me!"
He starts trying to break the cuffs apart by pulling really hard.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:06 am

Eleilla watches in mild amusement, and checks to see if she's wearing the kind of bra that has wire in it, that she'd be able to use for lock picking. Or, otherwise, any other rigid part of her clothing that would suffice. A button, or a hair pin, or a dressmakers' pin. Anything. =P
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:10 am

(Im gonna rule as you are a consciousness you are not immune to nonlethal damage. ie, it hurt.)
Orga, the cuffs get tighter.
Dylan ROLL ANOTHER SEARCH
Things will happen soon I promise I just want to let you guys develop a semblance of a dynamic :33
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:15 am

I realised what you were doing, but Eleilla is not the kind to sit around in a cell and wait for death. =P
No offense, Goran. I am sure death is awesome and all.

Search(+4):
Trollface carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:16 am

(Am I skeletal? I mean that's still cool, right? And wait, seriously I'm a dead guy that can feel pain? That just sounds wrong :p)

"Gods dammit!" Goran gives up on breaking them apart. "Anyone here know how to pick a lock?" He says to the crowd in general.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:18 am

I figure that without my own magic, I am...Rather useless in attempting to get out of this cell. However, that doesn't mean that there isn't anything to do. I begin to extend my arm to shake hands with whomever is closest before realizing that with the shackles on, that would be rather awkward, and simply ask,"Do any of you know whats going on? I must say that Im rather...In the dark, myself."
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:34 am

Hot piss! Dylan you DO have an underwire bra!
SKILL CHALLENGE(I loved this concept so much I stole it straight from 4e)
Roll me 3 checks Dylan
1st a sleight of hand to get the wire without getting your breasts out in a room full of men who could potentially have questionable intent with you.
2nd an open lock to try opening the lock
3rd an escape artist to ensure the shackles dont tighten and crush your wrists while you do so!

(Orga the extend of your undeadness is your call. My view of the undead is that they still have bodies, if they suddenly become aware and conscious then they can feel pain)
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:40 am

Goran looked at the man and shrugged. "Search me. The last thing I remember was going to visit an old friend of mine"

(I guess that would kinda work. I imagine it wouldn't be much pain though. Consciousness or not decayed nerve endings would not relay that information very well)
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:35 am

I will pass on the warm urine, but I have to agree, the skill challenge thing is an awesome concept from 4e. ^_^
Except that it has to mean that I have to go look up all my modifiers, because I have the memory of a goldfish with Alzheimer's.

Sleight of Hand (+11):

Open Lock (+11):

Escape Artist (+7):
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:01 am

You just about manage to get your underwire out and your attempt at the lock is going pretty well... until you realise that to open the last part of the lock you would need to break your wrists due to the tightening. You did pretty well however.
You earn 100XP for your semi-success however.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:07 am

Eleilla grumbles.
"I might be able to get someone elses open."
She looks at the hardened criminal, then at the giant zombie.
"Hey, dwarf. You seem... trustworthy. By comparison."
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:14 am

Goran looks at the rogue as she ultimately fails her escape attempt. "What exactly about me isn't trust worthy?"

Last edited by Sir Orgadude of Awesomton on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 am

I watch all of this in jovial amusement. "I bloody well should be.." I huff. "But that doesnt matter until we get out of here. Since magic, lockpicking and force dont work... Anyone have any psionic powers?" I ask to the room at large.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:23 am

"Oh I do."
You hear a voice, calm and seductive as what appears to be an elven woman appears on the other side of the door "I see you're all awake."
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:26 am

"See, the moooment I mention psionic powers the elf lady appears. Terrific." I mutter, staring at the woman.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:28 am

"Oh goody, Elves. I should have known." Goran says, his skull somehow managing to look happy and then annoyed.

(Yes. All my characters hate elves. It's like my thing. I'm that guy, I'm the guy that hates elves)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masters of the Sky
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next