I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Masters of the Sky

Go down 
+2
Trollface
Jeebus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:29 am

"Yeeees, I do believe our state of consciousness is apparent." I say, leering at the elf. "And I suppose that you would happen to be affiliated with our captors, seeing as how you aren't trapped in here with us?"
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:30 am

Eleilla swings round to see her assumed captor.
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:37 am

"Captors? Last I remember you begged me to let you into this cage. That is, after what you did." She seems to be smiling, she wears a red dress and is clearly wearing make-up
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:39 am

Leilla rolls her eyes. She doesn't much go for the dramatics.
"Refresh my memory, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:43 am

Goran approached the door and looked at her, going his best act suave. "And what exactly might that have been, my dear?"He he raised a bony eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 am

"Do you not remember?" She looks at the two of you, almost puzzled until her puzzled look fades back into her neutral face "Oh no wait, you asked me to wipe your minds too." She sighed "Why, the five of you let th-"
"That is enough, Sable."
A man appears next to her, this time a human. Hiro and Orga you can easily feel his arcane presence being beyond either of yours.
"We don't have much time before it happens again. Is the party ready to leave?" He looks at the lot of you in the room.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:54 am

"I can't speak for the others, but I would very much like to stretch my wings. So yes, do let us hurry. Right after you explain yo me what happened"

Diplomacy
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+9
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:58 am

Eleilla shrugs.
"Get me out of these cuffs and I'm ready. Sable, was it, you said? And your friend is?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:31 am

"As soon as I have my belongings, and out of this area of which I am incapable of utilizing my spells, I should be prepared for most anything. Really, the only thing I'll really NEED are my spell components, but my other things wouldn't hurt to have." Hiro said, standing up and walking towards the door a little.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:49 am

"Oh good, more elves." I sigh inwardly as I try to stand. "Alright, what grand scheme do you want to be pawns for? A ring to be thrown in a fiery mountain? Sorry, no [s]hobbits[/s] halfling. Go kill a great dragon? Sorry, with this lot I think we're more likely to be crippled by interfightingthe and typecasting. The newest evil overlord and his evil army of evil corruptness causing trouble? Sorry, those woods we'll be traveling in have goblins and we'll be stuck for a few weeks trying to get through."
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Looks like I picked the worst day to not be here...

Latra looked from person to person, then to the elven guards and said, "I agree with the skeletal man, I'd love to get out of this cell."

Last edited by Thunderscreamer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:39 pm

(What? Oh, no, dude, you don't have to roll diplomacy. They're gonna let us out. I'm just trying to get them to tell us why this is happening and not keep us in the dark. I mean, I won't be successful but still....)
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:41 pm

(I can help! I am great at diplomacy! =P )
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:08 pm

(Fine, I edited the post.)
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:58 pm

"I don't have the time to tell you" The man nods to the skeletal dragon thingy before him "However you need to listen to me, i'll be sending you to Korun Island. It's devoid of civilized life there. You need to enter the ruins and recover me an ancient relic in the lower catacombs." He seems hurried, as if he literally did not have time to waste "I will send you alongside your equipment to the island." The door swings open on its own as he and Sable move out of the way of it.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 am

"Oh bloody terrific." I mutter as I walk out. "We're all going to die."
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:56 am

Eleilla steps out and extends her hands out towards her captor in the universal signal of "take these off please".
"Sure, sounds great. Do we get a description of what we're looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:47 am

"Will it kill or corrupt one or all of us? Will it give you all the power to enslave the world, if you aren't too stupid to screw up, or is there some great and powerful evil coming that we need to get this to defeat? I swear, if anybody is sacrificing their soul, the deals off." I grumble, copying the elf.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:38 am

"Right, of course theres no time for exposition" Goran mumbles to the elf, not too long before chiming in with a nice "Speak for yourself, Dwarf. Some of us are already dead, Ahahahaha!" He holds up his shackles. "So if we were brought in here willingly then what's up with these?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:17 am

Latra was thinking that there was more reason to not telling besides time, yet she thought it would be good to hold them to their word. Thus she decided to use a method of information that traveled much more quickly then speach: thought. Latra looked intently at the man, and used her ability to detect thoughts, hopefully to find out more about what was going on.

Thunderscreamer carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 am

What're you rolling for? The DC on that power's fixed, the opponent rolls.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:11 am

Oh
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:10 pm

I cant actually find this power of his anywhere, mind pointing me to it Dylan?
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:28 am

Detect Thoughts (Supernatural Ability): A doppelganger can continuously use detect thoughts as the spell (caster level 18th; Will DC 13 negates). It can suppress or resume this ability as a free action. The save DC is Charisma-based.

So, Will save, DC 13.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Mmkay like many DMs behind a screen you guys wont be seeing my rolls, I find it best to my narrative.
Also means you assholes dont get a chance to work out my modifiers.
Latra's mind feels clouded as she tries to reach into the mans, she becomes aware that if she pushes any further she will be in a lot of pain.
The man is clearly rushing you "There is no time for questions, you should all be fine. I will explain after you return. You will find your possessions on you when you arrive on Korun Island, alongside a rune of recall to bring you back here. Good luck."
With that your vision is encased in light, as it fades out you all realise you are in a forest, unbound. You all have any and all equipment you had upon you before whatever had caused you to awaken in a sterile room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masters of the Sky   The Masters of the Sky - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masters of the Sky
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next