I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Era of Darkness

Go down 
+2
Trollface
Zak
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

Era of Darkness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 am

Oi. Phone be mine. Having a Hiro ain't a problem, its a prerequisite.

"Very well then, 'boss'. Lets see what I c'n do to help out..." Hiro said, walking forward and drawing one of his throwing knives.

Initiative:+2
Hiro carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 am

Welp, since everyone other than Jeebus is about to get themselves killed, I guess we should all start rolling up new characters. =P

But seriously, we are all going to die. I think I can bluff a distraction on a few guards, but I have no idea how I'm gonna get past all the civilians.
Oh god. This is the worst. I am going to die to level zero peasants.
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 am

Sorry, typo. That's a +3, not 2, for my initiative roll.
And bah. They'll be terrified of us! Or at least me. You guys might have qualms about murdering innocents, buuuut...
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:33 am

It's not so much that I mind murdering them. More that, I don't think three hitpoints is enough to take them on with. =P
Also, high five, Hiro. You're now in the cool club with me where people can roll a decent score on initiative. =P
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:38 am

Eh, you gotta understand that if they're level 0, I don't think they'll have skills. Including base ones like to hit or the like. Razz
And yaaaaaaaaay! I might actually get to kill someone before they punch me with their pointy pointy swords! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:05 am

They're the same level as you, asshole. God you're all in for it... *sighs* Okay, Jeebus, five guards are guarding his royal dickness, the grand inquisitor.

Dylan, add yourself at the top of that initiative order, Hiro you're below him, however, you guys are going to have to wait until the next turn goes around. Razz

Orga, roll damage.
Back to top Go down
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:58 am

Damage
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton carried out 1 launched of one d8 :
+4

EDIT: uh, my bad, accidentally rolled a d20 for dam instead of a d8

Last edited by Sir Orgadude of Awesomton on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:59 am

You sink your ax deep into the guard's chest and it gets stuck on the iron mail hauberk he was wearing. He spits blood out of his mouth and it splatters onto your chest.
Roll strength.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:01 am

Strength
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+4
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:03 am

You barely manage to dislodge the axehead. Anything else?
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:06 am

Can I attack again? :p. Vog goes on the defensive. I think that's a plus two or three to AC and minus fives to anything regarding attacking. Ask Dylan, he knows.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:10 am

Defensive stance has to be declared before you attack.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:15 am

And that means no defensive stance to you. You could, you know, move a little bit away so you're not getting surrounded...
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:26 am

Not unless he has Spring Attack. Movement has to be made before attacking, not after, except with Spring Attack (and possibly other feats, but that's the only one that comes to mind).
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:32 am

Ah, well then. I guess Vog does not go on the defensive and instead relies on his impressive 20 AC to protect him. :p
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:49 am

The other three, pathetic guards, attack and miss you with their halberds. Dylan to move.
The crowd is getting more out of control and there are more guards coming in. The smoke in the air tells you that someone set something on fire, and its not yet the prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 am

I now progress through the crowd to get to the Duke, not moving out of it though.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 am

Rooooooooolllll reflex/intimidate
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 am

Also: Dylan: You see the inquisitor scratch at his bum with his gauntleted hand. You suppose that your spell did something at least.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 am

Intimidate:
Jeebus carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+3

Reflex
Jeebus carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+4

Provided that makes through I would like to take proper survey of the area and attempt to tumble through any guards in my way, grab the duke and make a run for dragging him
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 am

Did... Did I give him anal syphilis with prestidigitation? 0_o

Bellus heads towards the Duke (getting as close to him as he can this turn), and calls out to the guards. Upon grabbing their attention, he begins to cast, drawing shapes in the air with his hands, leaving coloured trails behind them with prestidigitation, chanting slowly. His eyes become a deep black void and I embellish a lot in hopes of gaining RP experience. =P
"Funny, you should be tired, so early in the morning. So tired, you can hardly move your arms and legs..."

Bonus marks to any Jeebus who gets the reference to what is rapidly becoming a very old piece of British culture.

What I'm saying is, Bellus casts Hypnotism on the guards and the Inquisitor (starting with the guards. I don't expect to get all six with the power, but if I do, I guess that is awesome. If somehow I manage to get more than a six, grab the nearest two guards that are approaching and add them to the list).

Guards get to make a will save (and don't have to roll great to make the save, but gimme a break. I'm first level), which completely negates the power if it's successful.
Okay, so, all that aside...

Number of creatures fascinated:
Trollface carried out 2 launched of one d4 :
2 , 4

Duration:
Trollface carried out 2 launched of one d4 :
4 , 2

And, since I haven't alerted the guards in any way, I'll assume they're currently neutral towards me. So, in theory, this should give them a positive attitude towards me. If it succeeds, I also get to make a single request of them...
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 am

Jeebus: You push your way roughly through the rowdy crowd into the middle of the square, rioters are attacking one another, some trying to protect the duke it seems. The duke is tied to the burning post, though no one has lit it yet, thankfully. His emerald green eyes are wild with panic as he says something into his dirty cloth gag.

Dylan:Only one of the guards manages to successfully stay out of the hypnosis, though his compatriots are all rather entranced by you, Dylan. The inquisitor is completely uneffected in any way and seems to not have noticed you in the crowd of people he is angrily glaring at. The remaining sane guard runs off, only to be hit in the back of the head with a stone and to fall onto the ground, blood pouring from his cap.

The hypnotized guards look at you in slight confusion but otherwise don't seem to regard you with any more thought then the dirt on their pants.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:00 am

=D
Hey, Orga, want a flanking bonus?

"That's not the real Inquisitor, it's an imposter! Disable him!"
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 am

I'm gonna make a run for the duke and cut him from the post. Provided that succeeds, im gonna grab him and run for it through the crowd towards my "buddies". If he's not in chains i'm instead gonna grab for any keys around.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:03 am

Good work Jeebs! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era of Darkness   Era of Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Era of Darkness
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next