I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Den of Terror

Go down 
+2
Zak
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

The Den of Terror - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 am

Jeebus, this is up to you. As seen in the starting post, the rest of us are completely broke.
Back to top Go down
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:35 am

Dylanmous Nailo wrote:
The experienced healer, named Madame Powerful Enchantress Esmerelda takes a single look at the wound, and smiles.
"Bring her in, she can rest and have minor care, food and such, for free. But the healing will cost five hundred Golden Pieces of Gold."
She looks expectantly at you, assuming you are going to pay it.

I see what you did there. :p

BOTH of the things you did there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Jeebus go for the appraise/barter ability and use your bardish charm to sweep her off er feet.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Yeah, no, Orga can tell you how well that will work out, considering "the thing [I] did thar".
Although... I have no idea what the second thing I did was.

Alas, Jeebus, your personal funds are dry. You have not even a copper to your name.
I... I honestly don't know why anyone thought he'd have the money to pay for this, either. =P

Mordecai, Errwick and Canada curse public health care under their breath. =P
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:36 pm

"Unfortunately I do not have the adequate funds currently" I put away my empty purse "However if you could keep her stable and alive for a few days I can infact work my hands dry in order to obtain you the funds and then some, say 550 gold?"
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 pm

The old woman smiles and nods, stepping out of the doorway and allowing you access.
"Tha's fine o'course, deary! Ther'sa bed upstahs yehc'n leave her in by tha Vitrine."
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:50 pm

"Of course, I thank you Madame Esmerelda" I help to get her into the bed and clean her up as best I can using Pres "Hold tight miss, I swear on my honour as a bard to restore you to health for my companion's mistake."
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 pm

She mumbles something in her sleep, but seems to keep resting peacefully.
Esmerelda seems slightly concerned. But only faintly.
"You may want to try the farmers market for work, if you're struggling for cash. The farms are all on the outskirts of town, so they have to deal with a whole bunch of raids."
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:22 pm

"At the worst i've spent a living singing for my supper, im sure if I combine that with a few days of adventuring labour you should have your payment."
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 am

"Oh terrific. We're relying on a bard's honor." I sigh, rolling my eyes. "Well, this is going to be... Irritating." I walk outside and look around for someone to help who miiiiiiiight be able to pay up.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:55 am

Wait... you're going to look for a philanthropist? Man, remind me to explain Generic Levelling Plot Points to you some time Zak. =P

But regardless, roll Search and Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:00 am

I didnt say they had to pay much! After all, eventually everything will add up... Even though we could just leave the damn women to die...

Zak carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+7 search
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:02 am

It doesn't stop being three in the morning, and there doesn't stop being no-one around to philanthropise.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:06 am

What? Three in the morning? Dammit, I hate when you all post so much that I dont care to read them all Razz

I sigh and rub my eyes before going back inside. "Well, no one in need is out there at the moment. I suggest we go back and search for gold in the Den."
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:10 am

I don't know why you all have this idea that a lot of time is passing. You literally only had to walk two miles. You were carrying a stretcher, so I tagged a little time on for that, but, I mean, if you guys didn't all decide to just roll over and fall asleep in the middle of the woods in the middle of the day, the time would actually be reasonable, and you'd be able to see/communicate with people. Just sayin', y'know?
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:16 am

Remember I was just getting back to about seven more pages and didnt know what to do. Bah. Either way Im a rogue and I dont have many marketable skills in a small town.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:18 am

Dylanmous Nailo wrote:
She mumbles something in her sleep, but seems to keep resting peacefully.
Esmerelda seems slightly concerned. But only faintly.
"You may want to try the farmers market for work, if you're struggling for cash. The farms are all on the outskirts of town, so they have to deal with a whole bunch of raids."

Literally two posts above yours. Just sayin' dude.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 am

I mean other skills where I can actually be of use. Im a rogue, as shown by the wolves, I cannot fight. I might be able to freakin make some traps or something but other then that, for that, we just need the healer, the tank and the bard as they can fight/boost/heal.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:23 am

*Twitches*
Okay, this conversation is moving to gmail, so people can get back to playing.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:21 am

I WOULD help out, but as yet I have no idea whats going on. Just that people appear to be talking all strange-like and stuff and apparently the nurse person has agreed to watch over the Dryad.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:24 am

Out of interest, is your character ever going to remember how to speak common? =P
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 am

Eventually, probably, maybe. I do plan for it to happen, buuut Im doubtful she'll just snap right back to it so fast.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:11 am

I'm gonna go outside to the party "I expect that looting the Den would take longer than we have here. I shall be working in the market during the day and performing through the night in order to rectify that poor woman's life. I suggest you do the same however if you feel the burden is mine alone you are free to go and tackle the Den without me as you please."
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:48 am

Zak, take a +4 in arsehole Razz

"To be honest I'm curious about these raiders," Leilanad said thinking largely about the loot.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:52 am

^Nik gets +1XP for taking the subtle hint. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Den of Terror
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next