I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Den of Terror

Go down 
+2
Zak
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

The Den of Terror - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Leilanad doesn't protest, but in fact grins and says while taking a drink, "Thanks, but I like to stay in shape. And besdes, I have enough elven blood in my heritage to keep me strong for an eternity."
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:35 am

Hector seems very impressed.
"Then I'm sure you'll be perfect for the job I have!"
Around you, the crowd starts to applaud as Mordecai reaches the end of his sweet lick. A small gaggle of girls swarms him adoringly. The Fascination wears off, everyone is able to move now.
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:34 am

I begin signing autographs, I also place my hat down for tips.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:33 am

The hat quickly begins to fill with coinage.
Back to top Go down
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:59 am

"Huh, whu- Did we find Hectah?" Wat looks around for the man and his companions.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Leilanad stretches up and beckons his party over.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:40 pm

I snap out of my trancelike fascination with Jeebus' mad skillz and proceed to walk over to the farmer and elf. "I dont know if my friend here told you, but we are in need of some work and, from the sound of things in town, you're in need of some protection from a group of thuggish bandits. I think we'd certainly be able to accomodate each others needs nicely."
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:19 pm

When Suzy breaks free of her fascination, she typically joins the squeeing fangirls. And tries pushing past them. And then kinda jumps at Mordecai yelling at him in traditional unintelligible fashion of fangirls and fanboys. Only difference being its in elven.
<"...OhmigodYayMordecaiMayIhaveaautographyaywe'retravelingtogetherwheredidyoulearntosinglikethatteachmepleaseohcanyousingeveryday...">

All the while, she typically was too excited to remember about hiding her monster heritage, and allowed her tail to fall from being hidden as a belt, now swishing along in her happiness and glee, as well as her aberrational throat becoming more pronounced and(if Dylan is alright with me adding a purely cosmetic effect) the pupils in her eyes changing to horizontal slits with her face overall becoming slightly(if hardly noticably) more predatory. This all gave her the look of one of the less accepted monstrous races there were, and while still adorable and the look of childlike glee unmistakable, it would indeed be quite scary in its own right. Most children didn't take on traits normally ascribed to monsters, after all...Not that she realized what was happening or that this wasn't normal. This was how Suzy always was when she was excited!
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Totally acceptable, Hiro. RP experience on its' way shortly. =3

Errwick joins the ruckus of applause, which is still going thirty seconds later. He's clearly also very taken with Mordecai's performance skills.

Hector nods at you both.
"There's a thousand Golden Pieces of Gold in it for you, if you can sort out our little raiding problem. Bandits, hiding out in a nearby ruin, you see? We're a bit out of the way for the town guard, and besides, their time is already taken up fending off the forces of Gygax. I've seen at least a dozen men out there! Do you think you can deal with them?"

Amongst the gaggle of girls, Suzy's Aberration traits are fairly well hidden. One girl nearby starts talking to you though.
"OhmyGodthattailissopretty! Whatkindofprostheticsareyouusing? Youmustbeherefordevilconohmygodohmygodohmygoditsgonnabesofunthisyear! Andyoureyes! Arethosecontactsorareyouusingprestidigitation? Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!"
She takes a second to calm down a little, fanning herself with her fingertips in that "oh my god I'm squeeing so hard right now" pose.
"I'm sorry, I should introduce myself. I'm Felicia."
She catfaces. =3
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:24 am

"<Dearest child I shall teach you if you wish.>" I laugh and count up the cash in my hat before putting it all in my coinpurse then placing the hat upon Suzy's head and approaching my comrades "I do enjoy performing"
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:42 am

I don't know who's swooning more, Suzy, or me IRL. =P
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:32 pm

"I dont think there is a bandit out there that we cant handle." I say, smiling smoothly before looking back at the gaggle of fangirls/boys in slight confusion and exhasperation. "The real question is how we can get our bard out of here without being chased by a mob."
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:13 pm

"Easier then ending a pack of wolves deep in the forest," Leilanad said like it was an easy thing they hadn't failed miserable at just the other day. Suddnely noticing the hoard of fangirls at the mention of Sher's comment, he said, "Wait what? I don't now. Since when am I the people person?"
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:25 am

"Point." I sigh, walking back over to the hoard with no small sense of trepidation. I try to call over the squeeing crowd. "MORDECAI! ITS TIME TO EARN YOUR KEEP!" I shout.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:54 am

Hector beams. He's clearly happy to be getting rid of the bandits at last.
"Thankyou, both of you! If you can bring me the bandit leader's head, then the reward is yours. If you can find them, he should be easy enough to recognise. Big scar over his left eye. Ugly fella."

Also, Mordecai adds 52 golden pieces of gold to his inventory.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Suzy squees with the girl speaking the strange but familiar words she doesn't as yet understand, and attempts to convey this to the odd but friendly person.
<"Im sorry, I cant understand you..Do you speak Elven? Or maybe...Sylvan?">
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Leilanad sees Mordecai's new found gold and gets and idea.

"Sher, do you think those girls would pay to so see him perform on a stage?"
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 am

I hate you so much, Nik. =P

Felicia squee's back, and starts babbling in disjointed elven, with a weird overly dramatic inflection to every word, often with conflicting emotions in them. There are several mistranslations in her speech, as well as the occasional archaic or unusual term.
<"Oh my gosh, you speak elvish too?! You really did your homework on Lenard Lakofka's Devilspawn series, didn't you? Are you working at one of the booths or just a crazy kawaii fangirl?">

*Has a very demeaning and unfair representation of fangirls*
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:49 am

"How do you think I make a living?" I laugh to Lailanad "Music is my passion!"
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:24 am

"Yes, yes, but theres a thousand gold in it for us all if we get rid of those bandits! I don't think the girls have quite that much money on them." I shout back before turning to the "aelf"

"Perhaps after we slay the bandits?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:29 pm

"Mheh. Yeah. But I was thinking future. A thousand gold plus whatever the girls have in their pockets is even better than a thousand gold," remarked Leilanad.

Razz

By the way this is the character speaking. I can't even remember what we wanted the gold for.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Man, sure were upset about that Dryad Orga almost killed, huh? =P
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:47 pm

"I dont think they'd have that much. Besides, time is of the essensce." I say, turning away from him and trying to part the crowd and get to our troublesome bard.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Simple task, won't need rolls, because I am nice. =3
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:02 pm

I take our bard by the shoulder and begin to steer him out of the insane crowd and towards the farmers house. "Come on, friend, the sooner we get this done the better. Come on!" I shout to my other companions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Den of Terror
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next