I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Den of Terror

Go down 
+2
Zak
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeebus
I Love Dylan!
I Love Dylan!

Sagittarius Monkey

The Den of Terror - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:56 am

While still keeping up my wonderful bardic music(I dont even know how long I can keep this up, im literally just rolling off what you say I can do) I poke the Elf and click my fingers infront of his face "Be a dear and grab whom we need" I incorporate into my sweet rap
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:19 pm

"No," said Leilanad now conveniently out of the trance. "I don't know where he is."
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:05 pm

@Jeebus: One round per bard level.

@Nik: Spot check, please.
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Thunderscreamer carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+7
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:34 am

You notice amongst the obvious "farmers market" section of the market a very prominent stall, where a man wearing a flatcap, the only one you can see wearing such, is paused listening to the music. He's mid way through handing a rather large turnip across the counter to a rather plump woman.
You are still able to move this round, and he's within maybe twenty feet of you. Just in case you were wondering. As such, you're able to go wake him up and talk to him before the music stops.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Actually I cant. Leilanad has no way of knowing that that farmer is in fact Hector, and since you said farmers market, I'm assuming he's not the only farmer there.

Leilanad walks into the farmers market section of the area, coincidentally next to the dazed Hector (though without realizing it), and shouts at the top of his lungs, "HECTOR!"
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:45 pm

*Facepalms*

Well, I mean, Leilanad was there when y'all was told he'd be the dude wearing the flatcap. But, y'know, it's cool. You can stand shouting at a fascinated crowd if you really want. *Shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:40 am

Hai gaiz dis is mah boomshtick
I mean:
Zak carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+2 Will
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:50 am

Yup, that's a failed will check. =P
You're fascinated by Jeebus' awesome wrapping talents.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:53 am

I, the DnD equivalent of Sherlock Holmes stare at Jeebus with intense fascination, determined to ask him to maybe teach me how to do that when we get done with thi- Ooooh, awesome rhyme... *I continue to be fascinated*
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:47 pm

You may have intended him to be Sherlock Holmes, but he is in no way like Sherlock Holmes. He's sane, and he's concerned with the group working as a team.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Okay, Jeebs, Nik, since you two are the only two able to react, I want confirmation whether either of you have anything left to do before the fascination wears off. Otherwise we'll just move on.
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Leilanad noticed the guy next to him is wearing a straw hat and something clicks!

He steps in front of the guy, puts his hand on his shoulder, and asks, "Hey, are you Hector?"

There, I'm done! Razz
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Just for clarification, you're using your standard action to shake the guy in the straw hat out of his fascination?
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Yep!
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:57 am

The fella in the in the straw hat comes round with a jolt. He looks a little confused for a minute.
"Huh? I... whu? Hector? No, no, that's ol' Hector over there."
He indicates the man in the flatcap, and I blame Hiro for reassuring me that picking on you for choosing the wrong hat wasn't a massive troll. =P (You do, of course, still have one round left before the Fascination wears off on the rest of the crowd, so you can still wake him up and converse if you so desire. =P )
The man in the straw hat seems to get distracted by the music again. Not because he's Fascinated, just because Mordecai is a pretty sick wrapper.
"Cor, he's good, ain't he?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:24 pm

"Yeah, whatever," says before going to shake Hector out of the trance.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:21 pm

You shake him out.
"Hrmmm? Wha'?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:59 pm

"Hector?" Leilanad asks seeking confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:59 pm

"Y... yessum?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Leilanad puts on a less grumpy face and says in a less grumpy voice in order get a better response from the man. "Hello, I'm a wandering ranger skilled in the art of archery. My team and I heard you were having a bit of a bandit problem, and were wondering if you would like us to solve it for you?"

Diplomacy (+4).
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Leilanad has never put on a non-grumpy face before and is not ready to quit his day j- Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Hector looks incredibly worried, pulling his hat off and ringing it between his hands.
"Them bandits out in the woods are mighty vicious. I wouldn't be wanting another young band of mercenaries being sent off to their deaths out there."
Back to top Go down
Thunderscreamer
Dylan Ate My Babies!
Thunderscreamer

Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:13 pm

"At a guess, I'd say I am older than you are," said Leilanad referring to his half elvenness. It was more than likely not true, but it came out of Leilanad's mouth faster than it did his brain.

Bluff +3
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:32 pm

He quickly pulls a chair up for you, not realising your heritage.
"I am so sorry, an' old man like you shouldn' be walkin' around in a place like this."
Before you have a chance to protest, he's pulled a bottle of whiskey from amongst his goods, and is pouring you a glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Den of Terror   The Den of Terror - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Den of Terror
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next