I Wanna Cast a Spell...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Cast a Spell...

Tabletop RP forum of true awesomeness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arid Spark

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

Arid Spark - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:00 pm

This is a simple task, not requiring a roll. It doesn't take a second to puncture a hole and tie some material though, and you manage to stack on your drag limit before it becomes too hard to stack (that applies for each of you).
Back to top Go down
https://iwannacastaspell.forumotion.co.uk
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

Aquarius Posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:38 pm

"Would you all prefer to wait here or try to make our way back to get our coin?" I ask my companions, stepping through the remains of my plate mail with a pang of sadness as memories of battles past swept through my mind and I resolved to find new armour with our reward.
Back to top Go down
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton
I Had Dylan's Babies For Dinner!

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:05 am

Orga places the useless wand in his inventory and grabs some of the rope attached to the largest sled. "Shore, why not?" He starts to pull the sled thing in the direction they came from.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 am

And I help! By pushing the sled from behind. Like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Iiiiii suppose I shall take a bit of the Scorpion Chitin/shell/whateveritis as materials to make something out of later on when we have time, and make sure that I can lead us back to the town. As well as helping out however I can with pulling, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:47 am

Following back the way you came, you eventually reach the small town you came from, dragging three and a half tonnes of meat with you (about the weight of two cars). The hard work under the hot sun has slowly dehydrated the lot of you, leaving you all in need of a fortitude save (don't forget, Zak, you are still suffering from a Con penalty).
Very little seems to have changed while you were gone. Which doesn't seem all that surprising, really.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 am

Fort
Sir Orgadude of Awesomton carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+11
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:22 am

Wait, Dylan, I thought you said my slow poison spell healed the poison? Wouldnt that've taken away the CON penalty?
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:23 am

Healing a poison only stops secondary effects repeating. Any primary effects remain 'till they'd normally wear off (off the top of my head, I think it's a 24 hour cool down).
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:02 am

Zak carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+ 12 fort
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:10 am

Orga makes it through without much difficulty. Sir Zak is feeling weak by the end of it, but is still feeling capable.

Fact! Hiro messaged me last night with ideas about how to make the games run smoother. He did this instead of posting his own fortitude save (which I asked for a week ago). So, if you're waiting for this to continue, go pester him.

*Cues Hiro saying "I thought I posted here already, oh my!" *
Back to top Go down
Hiro
I Want Dylan's Babies!
I Want Dylan's Babies!

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:27 am

Actually, different reason! My internet was being wonky last night, Ebuddy was working fine but it wasn't loading any pages, day before that my mom had me doing chores all day and took away my phone(I got it back, obviously), and the days immediately prior were also chores all day. I was mentioning my idea when I did because I had a idea and wanted to say it while my internet was working halfway.

Fort:+8
Hiro carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 am

The Ranger collapses due to dehydration. She's unconscious, but stable (and will return to her former hitpoints upon recovery). Sorry Hiro. =P
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 pm

I, uh, pick up our fallen ranger and look around for a shady place where we may be able to get water.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 pm

You note the bar you were in earlier. Seems like as logical a place as any.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Horse Eater
Horse Eater
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:43 pm

I enter the bar and ask for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:44 pm

The barman doesn't turn around from his glass polishing.
"What you got to trade?"
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Orga follows the paladin into the bar,muttering something about "posting too quickly" or some such, I didn't hear what he said to well. At Barman's comment he replied "Meat. A tonne and a half of it"
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 pm

The barman puts down his glass and turns around.
"Now this I have to see."
The Minotaur also looks somewhat impressed.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:55 pm

"Yes, you should. You're gonna be eating it for the next year. But first, you get the lady some water before she dies or I'll make certain the only thing you see is my sword cleaving your head in two" He said, his eyes blazing with a bright flame.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:55 pm

The barman notices the ranger on Zak's shoulder, apparently for the first time. He whistles through his fingers, and shouts instructions to the boy, who apparently is his son, that comes running at the noise. The boy instantly prepares somewhere comfy for Sara to lay and goes to fetch her some water.
"Leave her here, she'll be in good hands. Let's see this food you've brought us."
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Orga nodded approvingly, the fire in his eyes dying down to embers. He then turned around and walked back out the door, not waiting to see if they were following, and walked to the meat. They couldn't miss it after all, it was azt least two tonnes of meat just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Both the barman and the Minotaur followed, a lot of disbelief on their faces. As they stepped outside the door though, confronted with a stack of meat bigger than the two of them combined, their jaws practically hit the ground.

"Well, you're welcome to stay as long as you like, so long as you keep bringing food in like that every once in a while."
'There's definitely room amongst my caravan, too. You fellas did a good job out there.'

The two of them are quick to get to work sorting out the food, the Minotaur hurrying off to his caravan to find workers to prepare his share, the barman calling the poor, overworked young lad to come help him with his.
Back to top Go down

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Orga allowed himself a small smile before setting to work helping the minotaur get his share of the food to his caravan.
Back to top Go down
Trollface
Swiftyuki was here.
Swiftyuki was here.
Trollface

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 pm

After a short rest, some shade, and some water, Sara is awake again, having received no permanent damage from being unconscious.

Orga, roll me spot and listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arid Spark   Arid Spark - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arid Spark
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next